INDUSTRIAL COIL HEATING ELEMENTS
Tremendous thermal efficiency and design flexibility make this electric element extremely popular. Coil heating elements involve using heavy alloy frames to hold ceramic spools of various shapes and sizes to accommodate limited and restricted areas. We fabricate elements to your specifications or work directly with you to engineer a design to fit your furnace.
- Custom fabrication for new installations, emergency replacement, modification, replacement units, upgrades
- Made in USA
- Industry’s best lead times
- Heat ranges from 200°F to 2300°F (93.33°C to 1260°C) in any multiple needed
- Round wire close-wound on an arbor or mandrel and then stretched to form a helix of at least twice the close-wound length
- Coils designed to fit within physical space limitations of device
- NIKChrome® Resistance Alloy (Stocked)
- Heat Treating
- Customized heating appliances
- Medical autoclaves
Call us Now
NEI Specialists know the in's and out's of tolerance, capability and utility. Test us on your toughest requirements. We thrive on making, altering and customizing anything to make it work harder, heat faster or last longer.